A light, simple dish that can be enjoyed warm or cold – perfect for your lunch box!
- 100g uncooked quinoa
- 1 carrot
- 2 small blood oranges
- Bunch fresh coriander
- 300g chicken pieces
- Generous double handful of kale
- 1/2 handful pistachios
- Sprinkle of flaked almonds
- Chop & prepare all veg.
- Place the quinoa in a large pan and cover with water, cook for 10 minutes in total.
- While the quinoa cooks, lightly fry the chicken, orange and carrot in coconut oil, add a pinch of himalaya salt.
- Add the kale to the quinoa for the last few minutes to gently cook, then drain it all.
- Lastly, add the coriander, pistachios and almonds, them mix with the quinoa/kale mix. Top with slices of blood orange if you wish