A fantastic post-workout snack. This recipe is pretty flexible in terms of the nuts/seeds you choose to use/have available, just keep to the ratios and it should still workout perfectly fine!
- 100g ground cashews
- 55g desiccated coconut
- 70g ground almonds
- 30g ground pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 6 medjool dates (chopped finely)
- 1tbsp bee pollen (these go in last)
- Mix all ingredients together, except the bee pollen, add this at the very end and stir once gently.
- Press the mixture into a 20x20cm silicone mould and place in the fridge for at least 1.5 hours to allow it to set.
- When set, chop into small cubes 2cm x 2cm for example.
- In order to keep it longer, store in an airtight container in the fridge.