These are incredibly easy to make and are so versitile! You can be as creative as you like with the flavour combinations of these gluten-free crackers. I have made them with 99% cacao chocolate chunks inside and also with sultanas and cinamon (these were a big hit with my husband!). Enjoy experimenting – plus they are great for kids to “help” with, I think they actually look better when they’re a little rough around the edges, perfect is boring sometimes!
- 195g ground almonds
- 3 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp himalaya salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp lemon infused olive oil
- Mix almonds, thyme and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg and oil together.
- Add the egg mix to the dry mix, stir well.
- Place the mixture between 2 sheets of baking paper and roll out thinly. Cut into squares, around 3cm x 3cm and place on a lined baking sheet. Crack a little more salt on top if you wish.
- Bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes, until golden.