This is another of my ‘go-to’, very fast breakfasts. The base is only 2 ingredients, then you can get creative with the flavours from there (if you wish).
As you can see by this picture I don’t always make a perfectly round pancake – in fact I quite often break larger pancakes into quarters when one side is cooked, they taste the same & are easier to flip!!
- 1 medium banana
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp crushed, freeze-dried raspberries
- small handful blueberries
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
Makes 1 large pancake
- Beat the egg and mash the banana together in a bowl or jug.
- Heat a large frying pan (on a medium heat) with a little oil (I used butter but you cold use virgin coconut oil).
- Add the freeze-dried raspberries and stir well.
- Add the egg mix to the pan and sprinkle the blueberries and coconut evenly on top. Leave to cook for 3-4 minutes on one side, then turn it over and cook until browned on both sides. Enjoy eating it straight away.