If you want to eat well, you need to be prepared for the moments of hunger where you might usually grab some bread to eat. I always have something in the fridge that myself or my husband can just grab when we need a quick snack (my husband also takes them to work).
This gluten free quinoa and chia cold pot is bursting with goodness and provides a fantastic source of long-term energy to keep you going until the next meal (or you can enjoy it as a breakfast option).
- 50g quinoa flakes
- 15g dried fruit (I used goji berries and whole, dried cranberries)
- 5g pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 1 heaped teaspoon (5g) milled chia seeds
- 170ml coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients together and stir well until completely mixed.
- Place into a glass jar with a lid and place in hte fridge for 2-4 hours (depending on how much time you have) to allow it to chill. You can also leave it over night as a snack for the next day.
- Remove from the fridge and enjoy straight away!