Hello everyone who hates using every bowl in the kitchen because you don’t have time to clean it all afterwards…..this recipe is for you! All you need is a food processor……that’s it.
You will notice a theme in my cooking – minimal effort, maximum nutrition. Time is of the essence when you have a family and sometimes you have to cook one-handed. Treat yourself with this one, there is something therapeutic about throwing all the ingredients in together and just blitzing it!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Pinch salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- (1 cup frozen berries, to be added after blending)
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cases.
- Place all ingredients, except the berries into the blender and mix to a smooth paste consistency.
- Add the berries to the mixture, but only stir once, gently with a spoon. Note, due to the berries being frozen the mix will solidify (as the coconut oil hardens), it will appear very thick – don’t be tempted to add more liquid, they are fine!
- Fill the muffin cases ¾ full and place in the oven, bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.