I am a bit obsessed with overnight oats, mainly because I just don’t have time to prepare anything lavish in the mornings. Having said that, if you were to serve this to a guest they would think you have been slaving in the kitchen preparing a deliciously healthy treat for them since 6am!
- 8 whole, fresh apricots, halved and stones removed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75ml water
- 50g dried, mixed berries
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 20g linseeds
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 30g whole, blanched almonds
- 100g oats
- Slice each apricot half into 4 strips and place them all into a pan, add the water and simmer until soft. Stir gently and remove from the heat.
- Place all remaining ingredients into the pan and mix well.
- When the mixture has cooled, trasnfer it to a large glass jar/container and store in the fridge overnight.
- Serve cold in the morning with natural yogurt and enjoy!!